Women’s Health Center, Samitivej Hospital is Thailand’s leading provider of quality women’s healthcare. The services include illness prevention, advanced diagnostic and treatment services that cover the entire life cycle of a woman, promoting good health throughout all stages of their lives.
The center is certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and along with this assurance of world class care, Women’s Health Center, Samitivej Hospital has long gained the acceptance and trust of patients in both the local community and from abroad.
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) such as Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Infertility and ART
- Gynecological and Oncology
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- New modern birthing rooms and water birthing facilities are designed to create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere for patients.
- New birthing facilities comprise the waiting room and labor room, woman can rest and relax without having to be transferred for delivery.
- The rooms provide internet access and large screen televisions so that the parents can easily connect with friends and family. The natural birth rooms are equipped with tools such as ladder, rope, and exercise balls to help relieve labor pain.
- Clean and Safe for mother and baby, during the birthing process undergoes an ultraviolet disinfection process.